You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 28th 2017, 4:09pm

I guess so, unless informed otherwise.

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 10:27pm

Atlantis, Colombia and Turkey would be participating. The republic of Byzantium would likely have some as well though I wouldn't expect much from them in the standings other than perhaps a few surprises.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 12:00am

Atlantis, Colombia and Turkey would be participating. The republic of Byzantium would likely have some as well though I wouldn't expect much from them in the standings other than perhaps a few surprises.

Thanks Wes. Any particular events your countries would *not* be participating in? Or should I try to base Colombia and Turkey on the historical games?

Friday, September 1st 2017, 10:15am

I'd say Colombia and Turkey would be as historical while Atlantis would likely have participants in most if not all events. Byzantium could take the spot of a few historical events won by or participated by Turks.