You are not logged in.

Friday, February 6th 2004, 6:38pm

Quoted

Hey! Uruguay surely is _not_ a "harbringer of war"!

Yes. Shouldn't that be Paraguay? :-)
If Uruguay was involved on the side of Brazil, Bolivia and Argentina, then we would have South Africa fighing Nordmark, but that is not the case (still that could be interesting).
Also, if I read that correctly Argentina is the harbringer of war, not the other nations mentioned, so even if Uruguay was involved, it would not be the "harbringer of war"... Unless I'm reading it incorrectly.

Quoted

Unfortunately there isn't a large power to offer you, but if your up to a challenge you could take a smaller navy and engage in forming an alliance with other small navy's and form a joint superpower!

Well, if enough small nations were to join together, then there could be a combined navy that would be bigger than either the US Navy or the Royal Navy, but only if enough nations small nations were to form an alliance. Whether such a large, mixed navy would actually be able to defeat the USN or RN is another matter though...

Walter

Friday, February 6th 2004, 10:56pm

Yes I acctually I meant Argintina was the harbringer of war...they did start it right?, also I did confuse Uruguay with Paraguay.

Sunday, February 8th 2004, 10:42am

Quoted

Yes I acctually I meant Argintina was the harbringer of war...they did start it right?

Well, that is what the Nordmark Propaganda Machine tries to make us believe. To me, however, this mess is all the fault of the United Kingdom. If they hadn't sold those islands to Nordmark, King Gustav V and Queen Victoria would still be alive and we wouldn't have a war between Nordmark and Argentina and we wouldn't have an interesting storyline for the Wesworld.
:-)

Walter

Sunday, February 8th 2004, 7:04pm

lol

Are japanese and UK relations going south at the moment? lol

Sunday, February 8th 2004, 7:41pm

Quoted

Are japanese and UK relations going south at the moment? lol

Well I'd rather attack UK territory in the east as an enemy than as a friend.

Walter

olekit

Unregistered

Monday, March 22nd 2004, 3:45pm

I'd like to join.

As for the country - I'd like to play for Russia, but It is already occupied. Is there any chance to split the Adm. Kusnetsov's right to play for 2 countries?

Monday, March 22nd 2004, 8:05pm

Sorry Olekit but we have all decided to once again close the sim up, we seem to have run out of usefull nations to play!

olekit

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 23rd 2004, 11:43am

Quoted

Sorry Olekit but we have all decided to once again close the sim up, we seem to have run out of usefull nations to play!

OK. Notice me next time then ;))