You are not logged in.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, May 11th 2004, 6:00pm

Is 17inc still alive and kicking?

I havn´t seen him online for quite some time now...?

Tuesday, May 11th 2004, 6:19pm

He has posted on the Warships1 board in April but i haven't seen him here for months.

Tuesday, May 11th 2004, 11:14pm

Sigh..... do we need to replace him as well?

Monday, May 17th 2004, 9:20pm

We may have to replace him eventually. However, he wasn't (so far as I know) really involved in any story lines. So we may be able to wait a bit longer.

Monday, May 17th 2004, 9:28pm

He's waaaaay behind on his quarterly reports, I think we should count him as out of the SIM. Anyone else have thoughts to the contrary? If he is out should we replace him?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 9:17am

If he´s out...

If he´s out we maybe shouldn´t replace him. Just let Australia drop back in the arms of the UK - this would help to explain why Britain - which suffered quite some territorial losses - is still No.1 (or 2?) in the world.

If you don´t agree I have no problems if you can find a reasonable guy to take over command down under.

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 9:20am

Well the Pacific seems empty without a player there. With less colony's to have to protect, Britain will be a tough nut to crack.

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 2:05pm

We've got Japan, Russia, France, the Philippines, and the Netherlands with major possessions there. The Pacific's not too bad for player numbers.

I'd be inclined to agree with Hooman - if 17inc's out, revert Australia to a British dominion.

Granted, we'd then have to modify the treaty to scratch Australia out, right?

Sunday, May 23rd 2004, 10:42pm

Last night I saw him on the forums but he left no post....therefor I can only assume that he's no longer in the SIM?

Sunday, May 23rd 2004, 11:17pm

I'd say so.