You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 10:40pm

Shipdrawings?

Anyone here have the time and will to help out us newbies with Drawings? Perhaps a permanent graphic request thread?

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:10pm

RE: Shipdrawings?

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
Anyone here have the time and will to help out us newbies with Drawings? Perhaps a permanent graphic request thread?

PM me your email And I'll send you any templates I have for "Microsoft Paint"

When I started, I was horrified at the thought of doing any drawings, but, and I hope i'm not blowing my own trumpet here, I think i'm doing ok!!

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:45pm

Templates are good a complete drawing is better :D

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:49pm

True, but with my workload, i'm afraid it's all I can offer!

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 2:06am

Trust me, templates are a godsend and they don't prevent you from still having to "draw" large portions of a design.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 2:25am

I am trying to avoid drawing...

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 3:00am

If I had the templates, I could number the parts, you could pick and choose the numbers and send me a Springstyle, and I could see how it'd go together...

(I am something of a template bandit.)

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 3:09am

Most of my later drawings are Paint bitmaps, at 1 pixel to 1 foot scale. You're welcome to rework those.

Roger (Alt_Naval) still seems to have a link to his ship drawing tool at the top of the screen - give it a whirl, perhaps.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 3:10am

Templates I use sometimes include hull shapes (top veiw) to simplify drawing. That said if I find time I might be able to cook up a template for general use for some of our newer players, unless your looking for a specific "look" for your ships?

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor
Roger (Alt_Naval) still seems to have a link to his ship drawing tool at the top of the screen - give it a whirl, perhaps.

Thats always another option, though it will take some practice to use it.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 4:23am

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/CanisD/Wesworld/
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/CanisD/Never_Weres/

These are all my various drawings, including the original scans use to make new ships. They might be of help.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 5:02am

*finds aircraft section*

Woah!!! Where did you get all those pics? Some are just downright spectacular!

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 11:21am

Slightly smaller scale than the other guys but probably still useful.

I should probably zip and post all my plane pictures at some point although theres close on 1000 at the last count.