You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 5th 2008, 1:44am

Siam?

What happened to Siam? Asking because of the transfer of their BC

Saturday, July 5th 2008, 1:49am

Rocky told me that Cart had been transfered or something, and Real life was causing problems as a result.....

Saturday, July 5th 2008, 1:54am

So any caretaker assigned? BTW isnt Chile missing as well?

Saturday, July 5th 2008, 4:19am

Yes Ithekro is also AWOL. To my knowledge there is no caretaker for Siam, other than Commodore Green I suppose.

Saturday, July 5th 2008, 4:16pm

So how are deals with countries that have gone inactive handled?

Monday, July 7th 2008, 11:33am

I would also prefer another caretaker than CG for Siam ;)

About the deals.. if a deal has been decided, he obviously retains its validity. The problem is of course with a possibly decided Payment. How high is the quarterly payment ?

Monday, July 7th 2008, 2:10pm

0.3 IP in Q3 and 0.1 IP in Q4

Monday, July 7th 2008, 3:03pm

If this was the deal with Siam (Cart) and you have some PM's for evidence, it should be no problem.
I mean, that you have to pay the resources or you will get them as you have agreed with Cart.

It's the same as it was in the past with Ubiwan and Hrolf. China ordered destroyers in Germany and then Ubiwan disappears, but the ressources were flowed as nothing happened.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "parador" (Jul 7th 2008, 3:20pm)

Monday, July 7th 2008, 4:03pm

Well thats the problem I dont save PMs once the deal is agreed...